All The News That's Fit To Choose!

All The News That's Fit To Choose! Events, musings, and thoughts generated by the Reed & Wendy Farnsworth Family.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Here We Go!

Okay, I've tried this "Blog-thing" before and...it didn't work. Maybe I should say, I didn't work. Dear Katie did her best with Saundra looking on to get me going and started on blogging. Well, with Aubrey tutoring me, I am offering my first post.

Since I am scrapbooking impaired, I am hoping that this blog will enable me to share some of the happenings in the family and our lives. Be patient with me as I learn how to build my blog and venture into this new realm--new to me anyway. I want this to be fun for me and maybe this will be fun for those of you who read it. Lol, it will definitely be random...so, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!
    Katie's back into blogging, Aubrey just posted, and now you are starting up your blog! Let the Farnsworth updates begin! <3

    ReplyDelete